Friday, August 31, 2007 @ 2:00 pm
went out for 3 consecutive days: Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday haha i'm such a freak ):
Monday was aft coastal cleaning, went to Bugis for a short while, good old pastamania. Tuesday, went to starbucks for a short while to chat & to eat with Yunyi Leyi&Shihan. Wednesday was towning with Celine, she went to buy fake specs then went to the Better Toy Shop (omg the toys there are so cute, i swear!!) then went to Taka Basement food court and i ate
a lot of food. haha. tako pachi!
i did it, again. i don't know how i managed, i really don't. and i really don't think i deserve it. &i just feel so weird/guilty/confused YET happy. weird being the most dominant feeling. &if you actually know what i'm talking about, you'll think i'm really really
weird. because i mean, who would actually think that way?! and i'm really thankful, to whatever it is that provided me with what i needed, maybe it's adrenaline or sth, i don't know. or maybe... it's sth else.
i'm not going to school tmr. my mum is awesome. (: i'm sorry to the teachers, for not being there &i'm going to miss out on all the celebrations. but the celebrations or teachers aren't going to miss me, so it's okay (not). i think s1 is a sweet class, we have cards for all the teachers. :D whoo. okay cause all the subject reps have to make. and i have to make for uhm, guess who? xD
&i think my guide camp group rocks (this is random). and i don't think Fate will be so good to me, i'll probably get my period during the guides camp (TOUCHWOOD)
*
and because Yunyi&Leyi asked me to do this i shall do it. :D
HOW OLD DO YOU ACT?
(Put an X in the ones you do then add it up and that's your age)
[ ]I know how to make a pot of coffee.
[ ]I do my own laundry.
[X]I can cook for myself. (instant noodles)
[X]I actually enjoy intellectual conversations. (makes me feel smarter, ha)
[ ]I think politics are exciting.
[ ]My parents and grandparents have better things to say than my friends. (it depends on what it is about)
Total: 2
[X] I show up for school and/or work every day unless I'm sick. (most of the time. irony is i'm not going to school tmr tho..)
[ ] I always carry a pen in my pocket/purse.
[X] I've never gotten a detention.
[ ] I've watched talk shows to point out the credibility of it all.
[ ] I drink coffee at least once a week.
Total: 2
[X] I know how to run the dish washer and or do the dishes.
[ ] I can count to 10 in Spanish/French/German/Italian.
[X] When I say I'm going to do something I do it.
[X] My parents trust me.
[ ] I can mow the lawn.
[ ] I can make adults laugh without being stupid. (i
only can make people laugh by being stupid!!! yikes.)
[ ] I remember to water my plants.
[X] I study when I have to.
[X] I pay attention at school. (uhm, not for stuff like Chinese/CME/English & not when I can't control falling alseep?)
[ ] I remember to feed my pets.
Total: 5
[X] I can spell experience without looking it up.
[ ] I clean up my own mess.
[X] The first thing I do when I get home is get a soda/drink
[X] I can go to the store without getting something I don't need.
[ ] I understand jokes the first time they are said
[X] I can type fast.
Total: 4
[ ] I have realized that the weather forecast changes every hour.
[X] I can look at someone hot without thinking of sex
[ ] I realize that no one will take you seriously unless you are over the age of 25 and have a job.
[X] I can read a book and actually finish it
Total: 2
Total Age: 15
haha, i act like my age.
that's good, i guess?
this quiz is kinda silly tho..
It's ♥